Thursday, February 2, 2017

What to Wear: Busy Mama Life


A cozy outfit for a busy day/week - It's tempting to try & hide it - but let's be real, I have totally worn this outfit 3x this week, and it's only Thursday. (You do the math!). 

Life has been CRAZY lately (more on that another day) and as I dig through our massive pile of unfolded laundry, I find myself looking for those pieces that are cozy & relaxing, and yet still make me feel put together (which feels, sort of like, my superpower these days). There is nothing like a giant sweater to tie an otherwise plain outfit together. I'm also kind of in love with olive green right now - I'm not sure if it's a trend, if it's because I have a thing for olive branches, or if I just plain like the colour, but I'm finding it a great, simple pop of colour to bring some life to a monochrome outfit.

Anyways, enough about that for now - thanks for stopping by this little place. As I said, life got about 1,000x crazier for my family, this week, and I'm resting on the grace of God to climb this next mountain. I'm loving the peace that is already flowing through my soul (Phil.4:7). I will update you all in the coming days - but for now, enjoy some of what I enjoy (& some of what keeps me distracted in those crazy moments) - pretty clothes, encouraging words from God, beautiful music & just some good old talks.
xoxo, Bye for now,
Love from Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment